In this episode, Kim chats about…
- Why your enthusiasm should be celebrated, not suppressed
- How you can leverage the labels others put on you to find your strengths
- The negative patterns our own insecurities create in us
“I find it so interesting that we can be told something when we were in the second grade or fifth grade or middle school or high school or even as an adult. And that we actually are the ones who let that label stick to us. And not only do we let the label stick to us, but we let the label determine how we want to show up in the world.“
Kim’s Top Tips
- The only way we get better is by demanding that we get better.
- You – and only you – are the one who gets to decide whether you allow the labels others give you to stick.
- The more we embrace the person we truly are inside, the more we see the hidden jewels she offers.
You can follow Kim’s journey on Instagram at @KimStrobelJoy and in the free private She Finds Joy Facebook community at kimstrobel.com/shefindsjoy. And don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe to the podcast!