In this episode, Kim chats about…
- How being told to “just be positive” is counterproductive to becoming happy
- Why “if only” statements are a moving target
- How to stop the hedonic adaptation cycle and start focusing on things that create a measurable boost in happiness levels
- Why happy people are the most successful – NOT the other way around
“If you want more success in your life, you need to get your brain at happy more
of the time.“
Kim’s Top Tips
- Start incorporating happiness habits in your life.
- Learn to find your happy in the Now.
And don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe to the podcast!