In this episode, Kim talks about…
- Why she’s limiting the amount of time she watches the news each day, and how that practice has helped relieve some of her anxiety.
- How she’s practicing gratitude for the good things in her life in order to remain positive, and strategies for you to do the same.
- Why we should all use this time to take a step back from the “hamster wheel” of life and reevaluate our priorities and re-center ourselves.
- How to find the silver linings of this stressful time, like spending more time with family, reconnecting with your business goals, and taking the time to be outdoors in nature.
“…when you get your brain at positive, you’re able to start to see creative solutions to problems you didn’t previously think you could see.”
Are you struggling to find your own silver linings? Here are a few things you might be grateful for during this time:
- Spending time with family
- Reconnecting with your spouse/partner
- Getting outdoors for hikes and walks
- Finishing projects around the house
- Taking the dogs out for more walks and playtime
- Reading that book that’s been sitting on your nightstand
- Watching a new series on TV
- Chatting with friends and family—virtually!
You can follow Kim’s journey on Instagram at @KimStrobelJoy and in the free private She Finds Joy Facebook community at kimstrobel.com/shefindsjoy. And don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe to the podcast!