In this episode of the She Finds Joy podcast, Kim sits down with Susan Hyatt, a master certified life and business coach whose mission is helping women get more of whatever they crave.
If you’ve been wondering how to raise the ceiling on what is possible in your life, this episode will help you create that capacity for change.
In this episode, Kim and Susan are taking on…
- Why we tell ourselves we “just need more willpower” (take this simple step instead to create the energetic space to get more done)
- The surprising effects of adding more pleasure and fun to your life (chances are you've been spending way too much time and money chasing these)
- How your brain is wired to sabotage your dieting efforts (and what you can change to rewire it)
- Three simple things you can start doing today to free up mental capacity to show up in your life in all the ways you really want to be showing up
Kim’s Top Tips
- Every time you say yes to something you don’t want to do, you’re saying no to something you really want to do.
- Complimenting our children on their resourcefulness, creativity, perseverance, and how they handle a challenge teaches them to value growth.
- Learn to love ourselves and put ourselves first opens the doors for exponential change in all the other areas of our lives.
You can find Susan’s podcasts and their Facebook groups here:
The Bare Podcast (join the Bare Podcast Facebook group)
Rich Coach Club (join the Rich Coach Club Facebook group)
Susan also has a paid membership group called Bare Daily, as well as masterminds where she mentors female entrepreneurs and helps them make more money. Learn more and connect with Susan at her website.
Kim Strobel is Chief Happiness Officer at Kim Strobel Live Events and Retreats. She is a teacher, consultant, motivational speaker, happiness coach, and mission-minded person whose passion is helping others overcome their fears and discover their joy!
Love this episode and want to continue the conversation with me and other like minded individuals? Join the free private, She Finds Joy Facebook community.
This may be THE best episode of any podcast I have ever listened to. I LOVED it— such a great message for all women of all ages.
Thank you. I am soooo glad you felt this way.