Keynotes and Speaking Events
Create the mind shifts that produce greater outcomes for you and your organization.
Bust through limiting beliefs & mindsets
rediscover passion & purpose in your work
achieve personal & professional fulfillment
Create a happier, more productive, more successful workplace.
This season, let’s focus on gratitude and growth in your personal life, professional life, and in your workplace. It is possible to live healthier, wealthier, more fulfilling, passionate and purposeful lives! Whether that means achieving more success in business, reigniting your relationship or discovering what you're truly passionate about, Kim Strobel's virtual events and speaking events will help close the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
Types of Speaking Events
- Overcome Burnout by Taking Control of Your Health, Wellness, and Happiness!
- Professional Conference/Convention
- Sales or Professional Virtual Trainings
- Corporate Retreat
- Corporate Coaching Meetings
- Live or Virtual Event
Whether company leadership, an employee, or an entrepreneur, I can show you how to overcome burnout by taking control of your health, wellness, and happiness with simple habits that create
When thinking about a keynote and a good-for-all message for 800 staff members, I couldn't think of anything more important than my staff's happiness. Kim's keynote on happiness and 'remembering our why' not only tied to our district theme of mental wellness, but were powerful and important. Her happiness and energy were contagious!
Supervisor of Professional Development
South Brunswick School District, New Jersey
You are such a phenomenal talent and a dynamic speaker—you inspire others to think, dream, and enjoy their life all over again, breathing life into the weariness and encouraging new perspectives. You are incredible!
Community Coordinator of Children's Care, Evansville, IN
Don't know where to start?
Request a free keynote consultation prior to booking a keynote. Discuss your needs and get answers to your questions.
Want to request a free consultation?
Happiness and Success Keynote Topics
Science of Happiness: Working Happier, Not Harder
When personal happiness increases, the ability to affect positive change in business outcomes, including sales, also increases.
- How to retrain the brain toward positive
- How to rediscover professional joy
- Why the conventional happiness formula is wrong
- The relationship between happiness and productivity
- Why employee well-being should be a priority
- The importance of self-care
The Power of Positivity: Overcoming Negativity and Creating Success
A startling Gallup poll found that only 13% of the workforce is happy in their jobs, which costs companies in the US a staggering $500 billion annually. The reasons why vary. But research shows that when employees work with a positive mindset, their performance experiences a positive transformation, as well.
- How a positive mindset improves productivity, creativity, and engagement
- How to be a positive outlier
- How to be a Positive Polly–and avoid Negative Nellies
- How to foster better co-worker relationships
- The power of positive energy
- How to change the lens through which you view challenges
Happiness Habits: The 5 Secrets Successful People Know
For too long, it’s been assumed that money, professional recognition, and material possessions were the keys to happiness. But decades of research is proving that theory wrong. Happiness fuels success!
- How to increase professional and personal positivity
- How to create a positive and engaged workforce
- The benefits of meaningful social connections
- Why movement and play are necessary for success
- How practicing gratitude creates greater optimism
- A 2-minute meditation activity to combat the stresses of multitasking
- How to incorporate happiness habits into even the busiest schedule
Remembering Your Why: Finding Meaning, Purpose, and Passion Success
For many, being happy in their professional life means rediscovering what first inspired their chosen career path. At every level—entrepreneur, employee, team leader—remembering your individual WHY, and understanding your organization’s WHY, provides the momentum to move toward increased fulfillment and success.
- What your WHY is
- How we lose our WAY when we lose our WHY
- How to reclaim your profession and your joy
- How to encourage your team to act with intention
- How understanding our WHY drives our behavior and pushes us to perform at our natural best
- How to inspire action in yourself, among your co-workers, and with your customers
The Power of Belief: Mindset and Success
If you want to create a strong team, one that’s motivated for and committed to the achievement of your company’s objectives, you want team members who have a growth mindset. A culture that promotes growth mindset will move your business forward and position your business, its brand, and its people for growth, profit, and success.
- Why placing a high value on continued learning is important
- How one’s beliefs about their intelligence can affect long-term achievement
- How we can change our abilities and how we think and perform
- How to create an environment that promotes learning and ensures success
- Why it’s important to “root” for the team to succeed
- How growth mindset fosters empowerment, collaboration, and innovation
- Why employees at growth mindset companies feel they have more potential to grow, learn, and thrive within it
- How many businesses large and small, including Microsoft, are transforming themselves with growth-mindset principles.