Kim Strobel, the Happiness Coach, is in search of a new team member that she can rely on. Is that Administrative Virtual Assistant you?
*** Must be based in The United States ***
*** This position is for you if you…..
- Have Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload of self.
- Tech skills preferred include but not limited to: Canva, YouTube, Google Suite, Loom
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Operate in a fast moving environment and adhere to deadlines while producing high quality work each and every time.
- Some previous experience as a VA (you’ll need to be able to provide references)
- You speak up if you see a problem or realize there’s a more efficient way. (You don’t just make it work, you make it better!)
*** This position is NOT for you if…
- You’re full of excuses on why you’re missing deadlines.
- You DON’T take constructive criticism well.
- You don’t have the bandwidth and the flexibility to handle changing priorities and quick turn arounds
- You don’t have AMAZING attention to detail
You’ll be working about 5 hrs per week to start and LOTS of room to grow from there.