Step Into Your Greatness

Motivational Speaker, Happiness Coach, and Real Talk Truth-Teller.

My life have been about overcoming major life struggles while learning to step into my potential.

Most humans only use about 10% of their potential. Kim shows us how we can begin to tap into the other 90% and find the power within ourselves.

As a global speaker, Kim works with Fortune 500 companies, schools, and conferences all over the world.  She encourages us to pivot through life’s challenges, take 100% responsibility for our lives, and live the life we were born to live.

And when we do, the world opens up to us in big ways, and our performance in life and work gets enhanced.

Kim Strobel Motivational Speaker

Book a Keynote

Book Kim as a keynote speaker for your next in-person or online event.

Kim Strobel - Happiness Coach

Corporate Training

Have Kim serve the needs of your team or organization with onsite or virtual training.

“Kim will inspire your audience the moment she begins to speak”

 “Kim is a phenomenal motivational speaker who has the natural ability to inspire an audience the moment she begins to speak. Her nature smile lights up the room as she opens your heart and renews your passion for living and working. If you need someone with enthusiasm and inspiration to motivate your staff, Kim will definitely energize everyone in the room with her knowledge, experience, and positive attitude.” 

James Halik

Ph.D. Founder of Compass Consulting

“Her energy is contagious!”

“Kim led a training on happiness for my clients, and I was thoroughly impressed in both Kim’s selfless passion to better the lives of individuals along with her scientific knowledge on the topic of happiness!"

Andrew Rosen

President, Diversified Financial Group

“She is worth the investment!”

"Kim has the perfect blend of energetic passion, authenticity, and experience to inspire you to live the life you want, finding happiness and joy along the way. She is committed to sharing her successes and struggles, joys and fears as a way to help you sort through life’s journey to find the best version of you. She is worth the investment!"

Aaron Seitz


Book Kim

Kim Strobel is an internationally-known motivational speaker for businesses and organizations. She specializes in sharing the science of happiness and how simple habits and thought patterns can optimize performance, enhance employee well-being, and strengthen workplace culture.

Kim delivers eye-opening presentations layered with research-based data and dynamic storytelling. Her contagious energy and practical action steps will engage your audience and motivate them to see what’s possible when they bring happiness to the forefront in their own lives.

Kim Strobel

Hi, I’m Kim Strobel!

As a speaker and coach, I’ve been honored to serve over 500,000 professionals through my keynotes and coaching programs.

I believe that when we put happiness at the forefront, our outcomes change for the better. I know it’s true because I’ve experienced it in my own life, and I’m here to help you do the same.

Download the Gratitude Tracker

Use this tracker to unlock one the most effective formulas to increasing your happiness levels.

Want to read the latest Joy Drop?

Joy Drop Blog

Get Weekly Joy Drops

Sign up for Kim’s newsletter for weekly inspiration and practical tips to help you unlock your potential.