In this episode, Kim chats about…
- Her lifelong struggle with panic disorder
- The moment of clarity that finally inspired her to reach out for help
- How comparative suffering keeps us trapped
- Why it’s important to embrace all of the parts of who we are
“We see people who endure really hard things and somehow they go on
eventually living life, they have a happy life.“
Kim’s Top Tips
- Brain science shows that only 10% of your long-term happiness comes from your external circumstances – don’t let external circumstances steal more than 10% of your joy.
- Research shows that every human being has the ability to increase their happiness levels by up to 40%. That means we can go through hard things and still raise our happiness levels and live a more joyful life!
And don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe to the podcast!