In this episode of the She Finds Joy podcast, life coach and life-long entrepreneur Brenda Florida talks about how her relationship with money—and herself—has evolved over the years. She tackles the heavy topic of money and wealth, and why so many women don’t feel worthy of the money they’ve worked so hard to earn.
In today’s episode, Kim and Brenda talk about…
- How Brenda became more comfortable with money—as well as how to be more financially responsible.
- Why women need to incorporate self-affirmation in their everyday lives.
- What “imposter syndrome” really is (and how to know when you’re experiencing it).
“...bringing myself back into my own power has been a huge part of my spiritual journey.”- Brenda Florida
Brenda’s Top Tips to Reclaim Your Power
- Call yourself out! If you realize that you’re suddenly questioning yourself and your abilities, you’re probably experiencing imposter syndrome. It’s important to identify and break this cycle before it spirals.
- Never be afraid or ashamed to talk about your accomplishments, career highlights, and other exciting things happening in your life.
- Break the habit of assuming that you’re “doing something wrong” when things don’t always go perfectly in your life. That’s just how life works—it has nothing to do with you.
Email Brenda at [email protected] for a free copy of her program Think Your Way to Success.
Brenda Florida is a certified life coach, entrepreneur, mother and grandmother. She’s owned several businesses before becoming a life coach, and is passionate about helping others achieve the lives they long for! She is also obsessed with her own growth and development—professionally, emotionally and spiritually. She seeks higher degrees of consciousness, compassion and love, over comfort. For the past year she has lived a location-free lifestyle, working from wherever she is. Freedom is her siren call; for her own life and her client’s. Brenda has a gift for liberating people to their own wisdom and genius.
Kim Strobel is Chief Happiness Officer at Kim Strobel Live Events and Retreats. She is a teacher, consultant, motivational speaker, happiness coach, and mission-minded person whose passion is helping others overcome their fears and discover their joy!
Love this episode and want to continue the conversation with me and other like minded individuals? Join the free private, She Finds Joy Facebook community.