Monday Morning Cup of

Inspiration

The Monday Morning Cup of Inspiration is a one minute video designed to give a major dose of inspiration and Monday motivation. Subscribe to receive this short video each week in your inbox.

__CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"3aaa8":{"name":"Main accent","parent":-1},"c656f":{"name":"Accent Light","parent":"3aaa8","lock":{"lightness":1,"saturation":1}}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default","value":{"colors":{"3aaa8":{"val":"var(--tcb-skin-color-0)"},"c656f":{"val":"rgb(248, 247, 241)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":50,"l":0.96,"s":0.33}}},"gradients":[]},"original":{"colors":{"3aaa8":{"val":"rgb(47, 138, 229)","hsl":{"h":210,"s":0.77,"l":0.54,"a":1}},"c656f":{"val":"rgb(243, 246, 249)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":209,"s":0.33,"l":0.96,"a":1}}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__
__CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"3e1f8":{"name":"Main Accent","parent":-1}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default Palette","value":{"colors":{"3e1f8":{"val":"var(--tcb-local-color-3aaa8)","hsl":{"h":210,"s":0.78,"l":0.01,"a":1}}},"gradients":[]},"original":{"colors":{"3e1f8":{"val":"rgb(19, 114, 211)","hsl":{"h":210,"s":0.83,"l":0.45}}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__
Sign Up

get inspired - get motivated - achieve success

Where Does Your Success Come From? 25% of job success comes from IQ75% of job success comes from optimism levels, social support systems, and your brain’s ability to see stress as a challenge.Why the Happiness Formula is backwards

Read More

Only 10% of our happiness comes from external sources, the other 90% comes from within YOU!

Read More