In this episode, Kim is chatting about…
- Why changing roles and expectations of women are causing us to feel lost from ourselves
- How we can start putting out the right energy so the world can give us value back
- Why putting yourself first is actually the least selfish thing you can do
“I think that kids don’t want a perfect parent they want a happy parent. For you to show your children that you matter outside of motherhood is a super important thing to say to them and for them to see modeled.”
Kim’s Top Tips
- The most important thing you can model for your children is loving yourself enough to take care of yourself.
- Schedule at least one hour of daily “me time.”
- Remember that you matter – outside of motherhood, your marriage, your career – and your wellbeing and your happiness should be a priority.
And don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe to the podcast!